Help - RNY?

smilesarepriceless
on 8/10/05 4:28 am - Clarksville, TN
Don't laugh - I am hoping to have lap RNY and when i look at the various kinds of Surgery Type Forum, I don't see the words RNY to describe a surgery type. SO, is this it? I'm just trying to be in the right area. Heather
SKW4241
on 8/12/05 8:21 am - indianapolis, IN
Heather, you are right. I checked. These are probably just selected forums. If you want to look at more information, try to go to the home page and look at weight loss journey or the link is http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/WLSjourney.html I found that when I first came to the site prior to my first surgery, the VBG, that is where I started. I hope this at least gets you able to navigate to find what you need. Good Luck, SK W.
Sharon Larson
on 8/21/05 4:40 am - Van Nuys, CA
Hi Heather. I'm an 8 week postop lap RNY who is just browsing the neighorhood. I normally read/post in the June 2005 postop forum. I can only tell you this----in that and the July forums, RNY is the only procedure anyone seems to have had. There is high failure rate with the other procedures. Anyway, hope that helps!
Ang
on 9/9/05 6:46 am - Allen, TX
It means Roux-en-Y
smilesarepriceless
on 9/10/05 11:23 am - Clarksville, TN
i knew what it meant. i was looking for a section specifically about it in the surgery types section and was surprised to not see it there.
Most Active
Recent Topics