My revision journey

Reeree
on 8/23/05 9:45 am - Children of the Corn, IL
After many people on different boads has asked me to share my revision story. So here it is, as I share my heart I want it to help someone not go through the hard knocks that I went through. Check out my profile Lana
SKW4241
on 8/23/05 9:33 pm - indianapolis, IN
Lana, Thank you for your prayers for me. I found out yesterday that BCBS is going to pay for my revision surgery. I cant wait to read your profile. SK W
Molly O.
on 8/29/05 7:51 am - Oakland, TN
Hey Lana, I just wanted to say sorry for all of the copy emails that got sent to you. The system didn't tell me that my one email was sent until I check my email account that showed all the receipts from that one message....again sorry Molly
Leah G.
on 9/14/05 11:16 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi, I had an RNY in 2002, and now I have gained 20lbs back, I can eat more, and I would love to be distal. HOw much do you have to have gained back, before insurance will give you a revision? Or is it, if they show a stretching or the pouch? What are your experiences? THanks so much, I am feeling very frustrated. What is this diet, or jump start everyone is talking about? Thanks so much : ' (
Most Active
Recent Topics