I have a revision date ... wowie!

Lynne A
on 8/31/05 12:34 pm - Covington, WA
I have a date for my revision surgery! It will be November 17 at Virginia Mason Hospital in Seattle, revision is old VBG to new RNY. I am excited and anxious at the same time but expecting good things ahead!
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/05 9:50 am - TX
Congrats! I know that you must be excited. I had a revision almost 2 years ago, I am very happy with it. Check out my profile, it shows the weight loss. I did that for others to see and compare. I still look back on it. Had my VBG done in 1997, revised in 2003. You'll do wonderful, God bless you! In Jesus, Diana
Elizabeth L.
on 9/9/05 4:00 am - Canton, MS
Congrats! I also will be undergoing the same revision but I don't have a date yet. Working with my insurance but everything looks great. How long ago did you have your surgery? I had mine in 1996...9 LONG years ago. Again Congrats and I will check back with you after the surgery to see how you are doing. Beth
FOGHORN
on 9/29/05 12:21 am - sweet home, OR
wonderful news, i am in the same boat, i was just approved by ins, waiting for the letter they're sending to my dr. i had vbg in 1988 and spent 17 years getting big again. no scheduled date but it should be first week of november in oregon. i am a bit tenative but i had 5 incredible years after the first one. this one was my idea and the doctors here have been excellent, unlike `calif kaiser system, they diagnosed me with severe apnea and i now have a cpap machine and sleep oh so much better. my oxy levels at night went down to 40% so even now i feel this upcoming surgery was pre ordained. well good luck see ya on the thin side
Most Active
Recent Topics