Pardon me for yelling, but....I AM APPROVED!!

Patty_D.
on 11/12/05 11:34 am - Kershaw, SC
I Emailed Ellen Bell, the Insurance tech at Dr. Husted's Office Friday, cause it has been almost a month since BCBS had received my paperwork. For all my previous surgeries thay had approved me in 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. I was getting worried that that was a really bad sign so I asked Ellen. I was checking my Email, before exiting the internet to have lunch when this came: "...Well I was trying to wait until the mail came in today before I called. Usually the day I call and hold forever it comes in the mail. I spoke to ANN and a letter was loaded on 11-07-05 on Monday and we should have it in a few days. In the meantime, I need to know when you want surgery for a revision. IT WAS APPROVED!!!!!!..." I feel like flying!!! I guess dancing will do!! I am so happy!! Don't even feel like getting lunch now!! Just HAD to share this with EVERYONE!!!!! Y'all had a part in my approval!! All your prayers, good thoughts, mo jo's and what-evers got it for me!!!! (Along with Ellen's hard work, of course!!) Anybody know a good Angel??? Thanks Y'all, Patty
mamadawny
on 11/13/05 8:17 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Patty, Yipee! Hugs, Dawn
fradycat007
on 11/14/05 10:55 am - MEMPHIS, TN
HEY PATTY I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE YOUR ANGEL. KAREN MASON
Most Active
Recent Topics