Vitamins causing dumping during pregnancy?

CoastiesGirl
on 3/23/11 8:57 am - Point Reyes Station, CA
Before you ask, I have already posted this in the pregnancy forum. But I thought I would ask here too because response is rather slow over there.

I have never dumped before...So I am not sure what was/is going on. This morning I woke up felt ok...a little queezy. Chalked it up to morning sickness. I am a little over 4 weeks along. Took my multi vit, b12, D and my blood pressure pill. Just like I do every morning. Same routine. Its the first thing I do so I dont forget. About 15-20 min later I started getting cold sweats, then nauesea, palpitations, dizzyness. I thought I was going to pass out in the bathroom...My ears even started ringing and my arms started getting tingley. I thought my husband (who just happened to have taken today off work) was going to have to call 911. It passed after about 5 minutes. I started to feel better. And went to lay down. I took my blood pressure thinking maybe it was super high or super low, but it was perfect.

Does this sound like a dumping episode? Or a hypoglycemic episode? Are they more common during pregnancy? What could have caused it? Could it have been taking my vitamins on an empty tummy? I know some of you have had pregnacies after WLS over here.

Lady Lithia
on 3/23/11 8:59 am
Sounds more like hypoglycemia or blood pressure. If you took your blood pressure after you felt better, that won't tell you how it was while you were feelign lousy

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?