Just wanted to share...protein shake recommendation

Korlis
on 3/30/11 9:07 am, edited 3/30/11 9:10 am - CA
I received my 5 samples from Chike Nutrition (had to pay shipping...$6.95 I believe?), but I figured small price to try a product instead of paying the full price on something I may not like.

The 5 flavors I received are Strawberry Burst, Banana Magic, Chocolate Bliss, Very Vanilla, and Orange Creme.

I'm actually drinking the Strawberry Burst right now and I gotta say, it is amazing! The smell is so so for me, but I just make sure to exhale fully before taking a drink lol (the smell may be great to you)

I mixed it with nonfat milk instead of water just so I could add those extra grams of protein and I was in the mood for a thicker shake.  (the powder alone is 28g protein)

It tastes wonderful, I swear I'm having a Strawberry Milkshake right now! I can't wait to try the others.

So, if you guys are looking for a protein shake to try, I'd recommend this. Hope you like it as much as I do!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that a 25% off coupon with my first order arrived with the samples!

Kor
Highest Weight: 421
Surgery Weight: 369
Current Weight: 250
H.A.L.A B.
on 3/30/11 9:43 am
They are OK. Taste good.. But they are on the "pricy" side of protein shakes. And BTW: for me they hjave to many artificail stuff in them.
I either use natural... or just plain and add some flavors.
But at the beggining - whatever works for you - work with it. Itis still better than a hospital visit...lol..  

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/11 9:44 am - Boston, MA
 sounds good, I just ordered some!
hellokittycrazee
on 3/30/11 9:56 am - NJ

Ooooo I ordered these a few days ago and I can't wait to get them!!! 
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics