What's for dinner - Tuesday night!!!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/29/11 7:22 am - Baltimore, MD
I have NO flippin idea. None. Zero. Zilch.

I didn't take anything out to thaw. I did not cook ahead yesterday (as I usually do). I was sick. I didn't feel like it. So shoot me!!!!

Anyway, moving on from my insanity... what's on YOUR plate tonight?

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

moving-on
on 3/29/11 7:29 am - Rimrock, AZ
I am going to grill some Tilapia and make asparagus. Simple but good.
Moving on to better health        
dkwilliams1
on 3/29/11 8:42 am - AK
where do you live !!! I'm coming for dinner !!! ha ha ha

seattledeb
on 3/29/11 7:30 am
THe boy and I went to Claim Jumpers last night. Home of incredibly large platters of food. I got the sliders. There are 4 of them. One slider = one meal. I've got 2 meals left.
I'm going to make some fiber one onion rings on the side.

Lady Lithia
on 3/29/11 7:41 am
while home from work, I'm having my main meal about NOW (2:30) instead of when I get home from work.....so today's main meal was one serving of leftover frozen/thawed Lasagna with a side of The Princess Bride.

Later today, with my evening meds, I'll probably have my latest big huge eat-way-too-much which is about 1/2 cup of greek yoghurt (2%) with about 1/2 cup of frozen/thawed berries. probably good I didn't discover this early out, or I would never have lost any weight!

I've come to the deep deep deep conclusion that I am 100% a BOREDOM eater...... good thing I usually keep myself busy. But the scale seems pretty stable lately (up 7 lbs from before surgery) so I am not worrying too much. Pretty sure that a few weeks of work will see that falling off me. And frankly, so long as my size 10s still fit, I don't care if I lose the regain (which I actually needed anyway).

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

jdubskinny
on 3/29/11 8:03 am - NV
ugg the question of the day .. My wife is on bed rest  and well i eat such small amounts.  Reheating food just does not work for my pouch .. I am feeling a lil bummed and just want mac and cheese but I know this will kill me .. so prolly just a chicken patty for me and tacos for her ?

-JDUB 

Carrie W.
on 3/29/11 8:10 am - KY
Not a damn thing.  Surgery tomorrow!! 

BTW Nik, I was talking to a friend of mine today and she told me she's not interested in WLS because she's a "foodie" and just couldn't give that up.  I told her to check out your site.  
  HW 347/SW 328/CW 176/GW 160                   

dancerwife
on 3/29/11 8:16 am
 Subway!   Roasted chicken breast with lots of veggies and honey mustard (minus half of the bread).

3/24/10 - 297 lbs the day of surgery    
anabeth413
on 3/29/11 8:20 am - brielle , NJ
baked chicken, baked beans, veggies and rice (hubby love rice) ill have a few bites too.

jillbhappy
on 3/29/11 9:23 am - Oceanside, CA
Left over green chicken chili   yummmmmy!
Jill
Surgery date 2/8/10
Start weight 264

Nothing Great Was Ever Achieved Without Enthusiasm!     
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 206 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics