Fiber One English muffins

Cleopatra_Nik
on 3/30/11 7:03 am - Baltimore, MD
Ok, ok...this is a bit late in the day to be posting about English mufins, but maybe some of you will want breakfast for dinner? Who knows!

Anyway, this is sort of a sick week for me. I’m taking it easy on the cooking which means that this week there are less recipes but that’s good because there are a bunch of products I’ve been meaning to post reviews for and this is THAT week.
Next up is Fiber One English muffins. Available in your local store. 100 calories, 100% whole grain, 8 grams of fiber...so overall a darn good carb choice if you're going to make one. But do they taste good?
  Find out that and how to make an easy cheesy breakfast (for breakfast OR dinner) of them on Bariatric Foodie!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

mshelf3
on 3/30/11 7:21 am
Nik,
Do you have any issues with bread in general or are you past all that? I find that I still have issues with most bread even if toasted if I eat more than a few bites. Will this last forever or just the first year or so?
Thanks!!!
m
  HW:398 SW:378 GW:180(DR.) 160(me)

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/30/11 8:26 am
For me the bread is still an enemy..almost 3 years post op.  The "devil" does not bother me right away .. but give it ia few hrs ... once that darn thing is down the pipe... and I am hurting... bad... hurting... cork moving inside me... Hate it.  But then - that's just me...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

azreggie
on 3/30/11 7:22 am - Tucson, AZ
Looks good Nik, I might just have to check these out, for the fiber of course. 

Reggie

Lady Lithia
on 3/30/11 7:23 am
looks yum

I still want bread, even though it never agrees with me!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Jo R.
on 3/30/11 8:23 am - Houston, TX
I am three months post op and no problems with anything. I bought these and spray with no fat butter after toasting. I eat with row eggs cooked in Pam. A very healthy start for the day and keeps me satisfied until lunch.
Jo                      
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 522 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 260 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views