I can't believe I finally got approved!

amyelbana
on 4/1/11 3:07 am - cleveland, OH

I've tried 3 times over the past 15 years to have gastric bypass surgery. All three times, denied but not this time!! I got approved in 10 days and my surgery is April 11th. I'm so completely thrilled and can't wait to have a healthier life.

franRN76
on 4/1/11 3:21 am - PA
congrats.  your new life vwill begin in just 9 days!!!!!!!!  exciting and terrifying at the same time.  wish u nothing but the best on this journey

Brattiegirl
on 4/1/11 3:50 am - franklin, GA
so has anyone had to do the insurance requirement of 6 months of weigh in etc........
amyelbana
on 4/1/11 3:30 am - cleveland, OH
Thanks Fran! Looks like your doing great!
shirleyfhoffman
on 4/1/11 3:48 am - CA
Congratulations! That's got to be an amazing feeling! I can't wait to know that feeling too. I go for my all done appointment on Monday and they'll submit all my paperwork to insurance. I'm SO nervous, but reading awesome stories like yours helps me keep my hopes up! Can't wait to hear about your progress!!!

HW:340 SW: 292 CW:164 GW: 140-130

amyelbana
on 4/2/11 3:46 am - cleveland, OH
Thanks! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! Remember, it doesn't aleays happen the first time but you have to keep trying and never give up! I will pray it goes through for you! Amy
Brattiegirl
on 4/1/11 3:49 am - franklin, GA
well congrats.. i am in process of gettin my insuarance approval...... letters from drs have been written and i have to do a diet 6 month plan and a dietician  meeting  and then i should have met all the requirments.. i'm so ready for a new life new style of me..... .again good luck and keep me posted would love to stay in touch... Debbie
amyelbana
on 4/2/11 3:43 am - cleveland, OH
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Debbie! I had to do the 6 month diet and lost 60 pounds! Stay positive! Amy
kandis74
on 4/1/11 5:58 am - Bakersfield, CA
Congrats to you! My sugery is on April 13th. It's coming up quick. I am so excited as I bet you are too!

Kandis
amyelbana
on 4/2/11 3:42 am - cleveland, OH
Good luck Kandis! It will be an adventure for us both! Amy
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?