In search of potential OH Conference Roommates...

Cleopatra_Nik
on 4/1/11 11:35 pm - Baltimore, MD
I'm TRYING to go to all three this year (God help me). But to do this I have to cut costs wherever I can. I have a place to crash in Washington (a friend generously offered to house me).

But I need a roomie for New Orleans and Long Island! If you might be willing to share a room, let me know. If you're looking for someone to room with yourself, post here! Last year I roomed with our boards very own "clsino" and she can attest that I am not a weirdo. A little loud maybe, but not a weirdo :)

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Angie B.
on 4/2/11 4:03 am - Seaside, OR
    Awww....  of course Seattle's the only one I'm going to try to go to and you don't need anyone for that one.  LOL   

HW 321// SW 278//CW 168
Melissalove3
on 4/2/11 4:10 am - Portland, OR

Damn, Im only going to the Seattle one...

clsino
on 4/2/11 4:24 am
Nik

I might be going to the New Orleans conference but I haven't decided yet.  It might be a last minute decision.....I am going back to school so that makes things up in the air.

I will attest you aren't a weirdo.........

Christy

Sabryna10
on 4/2/11 5:57 am - San Rafael, CA
would love to room in Long Island.  Not sure will go to the New Orleans one for several reasons  one is that I was just there for 9days and I did manage to lose 4 1/2 lbs.  Also I might be going in July at the beginning.  If I don't then I will go to the New Orleans one.  You want me for a room mate there for several reasons the main one is that this is my hometown and I know all the good tourist and non tourist places to go.   refresh my memory when is the New Orleans one again?   But definitly I am 95 percent sure going to long Island one....
I am a good roomie easy going and not high maintanence.

Hightest wt  330   Pre surgery wt 303  Surgery wt 268  My goal wt 140

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 386 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 193 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views