7 days out and I am feeling pretty darn good!!!

BeckE
on 4/5/11 12:58 am
I am 7 days out today!  I am down 10 pounds post op (35 pounds total).  I feel great!  Getting back into the swing of things at home/with the kids (definitely NOT overdoing it)!  My pain is minimal.  I am still having problems getting comfortable at night to sleep, but it is getting better every night!  Struggling to get my protein and fluids in (still on full liquid diet until next Tues) but it is getting a little easier!  I am hoping to be back to work at some point next week, depends on when I think I am ready!  I have not regretted my decision once, just glad to have started this wonderful journey! 

Thanks for reading...hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:43 am - Winter Park, FL
Good for you! Congrats on being down 10 more lbs,.... and Im sure a better night's rest will come soon.
imaneed2lose
on 4/5/11 2:09 am
Hi! Im 8 days out and feeling pretty good too! Im going into the office tomorrow and getting back to work on Thursday. I am getting most if not all my liquids in and protein as well. I am on full liquids for 3 weeks and sipping on some a homemade vegetable and lentil soup which I made with homemade stock, blended and strained. The toughest part is taking my crushed meds which the surgeon prescribed for the next 6 mos...pepcid and actigall
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 27 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?