sugar free syrups

KM724
on 4/8/11 4:24 am
Hi OH!! I was just wondering where everyone gets their syrups from, like which ones are he cheapest. looking for a bargain if possible. thnx

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

Ladycavez
on 4/8/11 4:32 am
 I buy mine at Sam's Club. It's the Torani brand--they are a few cents under $5. I like the Vanilla and French Vanilla. My parents really like the Caramel, but since my surgery, it's too sweet for me. 

What are you planning to do with them?? 

KM724
on 4/8/11 4:41 am
im not sure yet what i plan on doing with them. i see alot of you guys on here add it to your shakes to make them taste better. what do you do with them??

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

bunnyandbubby
on 4/8/11 9:01 am - Henderson, NV
 In regards to how to use the syrups... I had NO CLUE what the big fuss was about until I checked out The World According to Eggface, http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/.  If you haven't gone there already, you really should.  Her shakes are TO DIE FOR.  Another good one is Bariatric Foodie:  http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/.  They give you awesome, interesting ways to mix syrups into shakes.

I always heard about those sites, but only recently starting using some of the recipes.  I am a HUGE FAN of both now - their recipes (shake and otherwise) are ridiculous (in a good way!).
ANDREA 

HW 290/GW 159 (reached 2/19/11)/CW 142

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/11 4:34 am
I get my Tonroni sugar free syrups at World Market and try to get them on sale.  That reminds me - I'm almost out of chocolate and need to stop by there this weekend.  Thanks!
jazzycatz
on 4/8/11 4:47 am - Joppa, MD
I get a few different things from netrition.com so I sometimes I will toss a syrup in to my cart if I have the extra $ because they have the flat $4.95 shipping.  Da Vinci there and a ton of different flavors.  $7.95/bottle, I think. 

I have issues with sweet since my surgery but I still like the gingerbread in my latte every few days.  And I like the strawberry in the plain greek yogurt.  And oatmeal.  And cottage cheese. 
lucyfan1980
on 4/8/11 5:37 am - CA
 I buy mine at CostPlus World Market.
MultiMom
on 4/8/11 6:13 am, edited 4/8/11 6:37 am - NH
I buy the Torani Caramel from Amazon.com. A 3 pack of 24.5 ounce bottles is 16.69. I get another 15% off using the Subscribe & Save (14.19 for 3) where they send me an order every month, or you can choose 2,3 or 6 months or cancel after the first shipment. Shipping is free with the subscribe and save too.

They have lots of different sugar free flavors.
UPDATE!! Another 10% off with coupon code COFFSYR6 until April 30, 2011
Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

cherryblossoms
on 4/8/11 7:29 am
 Since I don't always feel like ordering online or want to waiting for it to arrive, cos I want to make it NOW! I  sometimes just use the regular flavorings at the supermarket~ like almond, coconut, lemon ect.

Lorna

Kim26
on 4/8/11 8:56 am
I was able to find DaVinci's at Sam's Club.  Someone also mentioned that you might be able to find DaVinci's at TJ Maxx or Marshall's - but I had no luck there.   I also have bought the Torani's Raspberry from Wal-Mart - in the coffee asile.  :)
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 245 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics