had to stay longer in Hospt.

snugglebear71
on 4/14/11 10:44 pm - Anderson, IN
 Had my siurgery tuesday. Everything went good.  Took 1 hr n was in recovery for 2 . was still out of it when they took me to my room. 

Did good eating ice that day and was told the next day i can do the liquid diet. I did and then come evening i was nasuated. Thew up around midanight and from then on it has been hard for me to hold liguid down.
It would go into my throat and i go to burp but liquid came up. They did a cat scan on me at 4:30  this morning and it didnt show any leaks. They may do another upper gi. have me swallow stuff n see how its going down.

Still in hospital. have not passed gas but been burping. Had 6 incissions and only one really hurts. The one they ha to put the big stabler through.

Might not get to go home till tomorrow. will right more later.

Amy R.
on 4/14/11 10:58 pm
I'm sorry you are having to stay longer than expected Snuggle. I know it's no fun, but it sounds like the hospital is the best place for you to be right now. Hopefully things will pick up and you'll be able to get home soon. Try to remember that the hardest part is over and you are on the other side now.

Congrats on having the surgery and making the decision to change your life!!! You won't regret it!

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

(((((extra hospital hugs))))
nancy409
on 4/14/11 11:06 pm - PA
Sorry you are still in the hospital and hope today is a better day for you than yesterday.  Sending good thoughts your way.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 515 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 361 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?