Boobs!....What Boobs!?

Tina Mendonca
on 4/15/11 1:09 pm - Merced, CA
I've heard alot of women talk about losing their boobs after the WLS. But OMG! Where the hell did mine go!? Geez! I used to have 40 DD's and now I have something that looks like a pair of old tube socks that dangle on my chest! That is the one think I do miss. I nice tight top and the girls ready to meet EVERYONE. Now what do I do? Besides plastic surgery what do I do to get some volume back in my chest? My hair is so short and thin...I want clip on extensions! I saw this guy from Beverly Hills Fabulous on The Talk and he made it look so easy and very nice. I don't care if I'm all fake now...I just don't want to look like an old 80 or 90 year old and I'm barley going to be 34. I don't think I was ever this vain, but I do miss certain things about having long flowing hair and my boobs and bangin' booty. I guess its good that I'm already married...lol! I know that this is what I signed up for nad don't regret having RNY, but it's just sad to me today that I tried on and exercise top (smaller one-yay!) but couldn't find my boobs...I knoe the purpose of an exercise bra is to strap them down and not push them up, but dang!!!! THEY WERE GONE! I now have the shape of a 12 year old boy...so tonight will be a beauty night for me....I'm doing my own mani, pedi, plucking my eyebrows ( I do all the time, but more detail) and figure out what to do about my non existing chest. Time to check out Dr. Rey's (Dr. 90210) prices! lol! and start saving up. I knew there would be a time that I might need some boobies, but that was only because I didn't ever want to say "I'd never" get it done. They don't have to be huge, but I want to look nice. Does anyone have any suggestions? What works for all you girls? I'm very curious to see what y'all are doing.

Deedles
on 4/15/11 1:48 pm - Highlands, TX
I hear ya! I never thought about the girls too much...until they were gone! I'd love to wear those tank tops with the built in boob shelf....but mine don't even come close to filling one out. Or it's the kind that smashes what's left into a uni-boob that sorta of makes me look like a 6th grader! Poor DH...he never was a Boob Man, but he loves Butts. Poor thing doesn't have either one to hold onto to now!!
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

nursenaomi85
on 4/15/11 2:54 pm - houston, TX
Dr. Rey's prices actually arent that bad I believe its 7900 for saline implants and 8900 for silicone. Not too bad for CA im guess and he does an awesome job. He is on my list for post op:) good luck!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
HW:322   CW:180   1st goal: 150    2nd goal:125-130(im a shorty)  

SoulLips
on 4/15/11 3:34 pm - Cloverdale, CA
I've got some gel push up bras that give the impression that I have boobs.  Thankfully my boyfriend seems just as happy with the "false advertising" of the bras as with the "real deal".  Undoubtedly I will be paying for implants in the future (I've got less than Bs at this point!). 
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

penguingirl
on 4/15/11 9:44 pm
"false advertising"....LOVE IT!!!!   
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." ~ Henry Ford            5'11"  HW 369/SW 353/GW 209    
MelissaC71
on 4/15/11 3:39 pm
 Add me to the growing list of those that would just like them back where they should be. You got tube sox. I've got tube sox with mandarin oranges in them.  I'll need plastics eventually too but double that price for my Canadian dollars.
immafatgirl
on 4/15/11 3:55 pm - KY
I DONT HAVE BREASTS TO BEGIN WITH . BUT WAS BLESSED WITH A BIG OLE ASS AND THIGHS AND ARMS(U GET THE PIC) CORN FED.. BUT ANYWAY I GUESS I WILL INVEST IN MANY EXPENSIVE WELL PADDED PUSHEM UP BRAS. MY BOYFRIEND SAYS HE LIKES ME FAT SO. I GUESS HE WILL LIKE LOOKING AT MISS TWO BACKS.. LOL
Momx4kids
on 4/15/11 5:05 pm - Abbotsford, Canada
Just had to share this
My sister and I were just talking about this, we have both have breastfed  four kids, so we are a bit deflated as is... and somehow the subject turned to skin tags and my sister said jokingly...'I went into the doctor's office to have a couple of skin tags removed...and came out with a double mastectomy!!'..lol we were laughing/crying so hard. 
Mal
on 4/15/11 10:09 pm
I am with ya there.  I used to have Ds and just had to buynew bras that are a b cup.  I've NEVER been a B cup (well maybe my first training bra was a B lol).  I'm very tall (6' tall) and have broad shoulders so plastics are definately in my future at some point when I can afford it.  For now though I'm with the false advertising gals and when I go out (like dancing to a club etc) and wanna show a lil cleavage, I wear a push em in and pop em out padded push up bra that actually works.  Good thing I have a bf, or else the guys would be VERY disappointed! LOL

waitforit
on 4/16/11 12:39 am - Alexandria, VA
Yep, me too. I'm a card carying member of the "Where the Hell did the Girls Go?" club. (D cup down to B).  For me, I know there will be surgery in my future.  I've already got it researched and planned (next Spring's bonus).  Want to finish loosing all my weight and get a tummy tuck first (in about 60 days).  In the meantime, the right under garments make all the difference in the world.  I have more push up bras from Victoria's Secret than a supermodel.  The ones I get add two cup sizes and yes, it really works.  Another trick is the Spanx shaper - the kind that just goes over your torso and you wear your own separate panties and bra with it.  It sinches the waist (making the bust appear fuller immediately) but also sort of pushes them up a bit.  Add the push up bra...and viola!  Pin up girl!   Yes, I agree it's false advertising but hey I can live with that!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 451 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404