I am soooo stupid!

SweetLuvableAngel
on 4/15/11 6:48 am
So, I've been trying to put weight back on as some of y'all know. Surgeon told me to go off plan so I did. Soooooo, I figured out I can eat sugar without dumping. At least I thought I had it figured out. Last night I waaaaaaaay overdid  it with ice cream from Coldstone. I dumped soooooo bad. Now today I feel like ass and my pouch is all pissed off. I'm starving but afraid to eat anything. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Lesson learned. Portion control. If I hadn't gotten the BIGGEST size ice cream they had in a chocolate and rainbow sprinkled cone, I'd have probably been fine. Portion control is a good thing. Bout time I learned that. Also learned that things can change quickly and what agrees with me today  may not agree tomorrow. *sigh* I'm over 2 years out. I feel like such a dumbass. The fat girl with the food addiction still lives inside me. I thought she was gone. WRONG!!

Jamie
Starting wt./surgery wt/current/goal
251/239/105/130
I gained 10 lbs.! Wooohooo!

SoulLips
on 4/15/11 6:53 am - Cloverdale, CA
Oh how I wish I could donate to your weight gain cause!  I'm losing MUCH slower than I had expected to.  Sorry to hear about your dumping experience.  I didn't think I dumped... until I had heart palpitations and wooziness after eating some homemade yogurt sweetened with Splenda and topped with a handful of flax and pumpkin seed granola earlier this week!  It was NOT a fun experience... and in the midst of my dumping experience, I got called into Court on emergency basis (for work).  Oy! 
Start weight: 306   Surgery weight: 282   Current weight 199.5

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 7:02 am - Olympia, WA
I think you are loosing it okay... My surgery was on 1/4 and I've lost 65 pounds (with 19 of it being the two week liquid diet!)

I haven't dumped yet. I know it will happen when I let my guard down!!!
Lady Lithia
on 4/15/11 7:03 am
it's all apart of learning and growing!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

SweetLuvableAngel
on 4/15/11 10:29 am

I'm totally pouting like a 2 year old. I don't wanna grow up and learn dammit. I want to be oblivious and be able to eat anything I want. Grrrrrrr. I'm so friggin' hungry right now and I can't eat a damn thing because I have a pissed off pouch. Dammit dammit dammit!

Jamie
Starting wt./surgery wt/current/goal
251/239/105/130
I gained 10 lbs.! Wooohooo!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?