4lbs away from losing 200lbs

heidinsd
on 4/17/11 4:22 am - Poway, CA
I'm 4lbs away from losing 200lbs since surgery, and I seem to be stuck. Any suggestions on how I can get the scale moving. Ive done so good and of course I wanted to hit that for my 1 year surgery date and beat myself up because I didn't.

I love my tool!!!!
Ladytazz
on 4/17/11 4:24 am
No advice, just congratulations on doing such an awesome job. I bet you feel a lot better then you did a year ago.
heidinsd
on 4/17/11 4:34 am - Poway, CA
Thanks Ms. Tazz, yes I do and I have to remember that and not beat myself up, my journey is just starting!!!

I love my tool!!!!
seattledeb
on 4/17/11 3:57 pm
Okay...you can not have a unsmiling face on a post about losing 196 POUNDS IN ONE YEAR!!!!
That is an amazing  miraculous, fabulous thing you have done.
Girl...you should be singing from the ceiling. You should be on the Oprah show..
Let's look at that again...196 POUNDS IN ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deb T.

heidinsd
on 4/17/11 4:10 pm - Poway, CA
Thank you Deb, I know how crazy huh lol. I needed to hear that thank you again!!!

I love my tool!!!!
jor
on 4/17/11 4:13 pm - PA
That is AWESOME!!!!!  I am in the planning stages of surgery.  Still deciding if lapband of RNY is the way to go for me.  You are inspiring!!!!!  Congratulations!!!  Be happy!!!!
skabets112
on 4/17/11 4:17 pm
You truly are an inspiration to us in the beginning of our journey. I don't have any advice for you, but I want to say, that you are amazing!!! Congratulations on your weight loss thus far!

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me"  Phil 4:13

Melissalove3
on 4/17/11 4:20 pm - Portland, OR

You are doing soooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your weightloss, that 4 lbs will be gone before you know it.

Lizzie S.
on 4/17/11 5:27 pm
You are totally amazing!  I have no advice really as I am only a couple months post surg but I wanted to acknowledge your wonderful accomplishment.  That's a whole lot to lose in 12 months :)
Lizzy

kriskj
on 4/17/11 5:28 pm - Canada
WOW...... That is incredible. Inspirational, how does it feel to be the "girl" i hope to become this year!!! WTG!! I so wish i can follow in your footsteps!! Oh and as for the 4 lbs, i have no clue......... i just wanted to say WOW!
   Since Nov '10        Since Surgery
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?