Starting weight around 310

KM724
on 4/18/11 3:45 am
Anyone have their hw before surgery be around 310 and not really have alot of excess skin after all the weight loss??

Mommy to the 3 most beautiful little boys in the world...... This is all for you guys (:
HW 311  SW 298  CW 255  GW 180

nomoresugar
on 4/18/11 3:52 am
It will vary from person to person with how long you have been overweight, your age, your genetics.  You never know how it will be until you get there. good luck.
MastoDon
on 4/18/11 4:09 am - Los Gatos, CA
I weighed in at 312 at my doc's office a month before my surgery.  I hit my goal weight of 190 recently, although I don't plan to change my eating habits to any degree and will probably lose a little more as time goes by.
Although I feel great, I'm not all that happy about the way I look in a bathing suit.  There are no actual rolls of excess skin hanging anywhere, but lots of lumps and wrinkles.  At my age, there's no point in persuing plastic surgery unless some unforseen health issues arise from excess skin.  I suppose I'll just wait to see what part of it, if any, gets absorbed back now that it isn't holding that extra 125 pounds inside me.

Learning to swim was easy.  The hard part was getting out of that burlap sack.  Those rocks were heavy.
High: 310    Surgery day: 282     Goal: 190     Current: 178

Heidi M.
on 4/18/11 10:03 am - Fridley, MN
You will have excess skin no matter what. My highest weight was 318 & I am about five months out & I have excess. I hate it, it looks gross but I am a lot healthier now & so I keep reminding myself it's totally worth it.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 521 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 260 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics