help with my bat wings

twooten
on 4/17/11 11:34 pm - Loveland, CO
 I need some help with my bat wings and how to reduce them... or make them look better. i am only 4 months post op so Plastics are not an option yet...

Photobucket

Looking at my arms in person you can see where the extra skin and fat start. its right where the black line is... there is a ton of it. 

Photobucket
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
Lady Lithia
on 4/17/11 11:40 pm, edited 4/17/11 11:40 pm
I know you aren't going to like this, but me, I just live with it. short sleeved shirts and all.

There are shapers that can help, if you want to wear three-quarter or longer length sleeves... her in AZ that would be stifling

These are my wings:

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

twooten
on 4/17/11 11:43 pm - Loveland, CO
 Thanks, glad to know i'm not the only one with this. I am 100% that i will need to get my arms and inner thighs tucked with plastics. already saving for it. just didnt know if there is anything i can do at home to help reudce some of it... b/c i am at least 1 year out for plastics... 
Tami HW: 288 / SW: 273 / SG: 187 GOAL REACHED / PG: 160
Lady Lithia
on 4/17/11 11:55 pm
Other than shapers, it is what it is.

And I stand in front of a room full of teenagers every day. Takes a bit of courage, but while they probably note it, it's yuck, and teenagers are reallly good at tuning out "yuck"

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Krista F.
on 4/18/11 12:01 am - BRYAN, OH
RNY on 12/08/10 with
hello, im rite about the same months as you.12-8-10. my arms are the same too. im doing some weights for my arms.. dont kw if it will help,hope so. i will let u know. i just try to hide them as best i can. never did  like my fat arms,so i didnt like tank tops anyway. good luck.. Krista
 HW 300  BSW 275  SW  263  1st GW 199  GW 150        
Kim S.
on 4/18/11 12:04 am - Helena, AL
Just remember that if you do plastics on your arms you'll be trading skin for an unattractive scar--a big one.  I know several people that had it done and wish they hadn't.

I had very big arms, and yes I have some extra skin.  However, my arms look pretty good

I have good muscle definition after working out now for 2 and 1/2 years.  You must develop the muscles in your arms and shoulders.  Start with small weights and work up to more (I'm using 15 lb weights now).  The key is to be consistent and keep challenging yourself.  Arms with well defined muscles will make the skin "look" better.  I wear sleeveless all the time and have no plans for plastics at this time.

You can google arm exercises for women on the internet. 

Lorrainecma
on 4/18/11 1:38 am
Wow!! You (and your arms) look fantastic!!!
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 363 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 103 views
Forum Search Error & 404