NSV!!!

Lindsey N.
on 4/18/11 3:20 am - berkeley, CA
 So when it coming to me seeing my weightloss I dont see it much in the mirror ( other people do). I see it in nsv ways. Last night me and my boyfriend went to a restaraunt where before when I would sit in the booth a little pudge would press against the table. Well im so excited that last night I had at least 3 inches of space between me and the table!!!!! YES!!!! It felt so good to see that! Things like that really keep me going and motivated. Just wanted to share 
What are some of your guys best NSV moments???? 

fatoldbat
on 4/18/11 3:36 am
i had a client come into the office the other day and didn't know who i was.....then argued with me when i told her.  she said....."this office must have 2 ms. andrews'".....i said...nope....just me! 
that made me smile a really big smile!!!  congrats on your nsv!!!  you're doing great!!!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Lindsey N.
on 4/18/11 3:41 am - berkeley, CA
 WOW that is so awesome! Congrats! I cant wait until that happens for me 

shirleyfhoffman
on 4/18/11 3:46 am - CA
My husband always has to sit in the booth first and scoot the table towards him so I can fit. I can't wait till we don't have to do that anymore! Congratulations!!!

HW:340 SW: 292 CW:164 GW: 140-130

Harold C.
on 4/18/11 3:59 am - Schertz, TX
If you tell my wife I told you guys this she will kill me.  She has always had to sit first and pull the table over so I could fit.  The other day I had to pull it over so she could fit.  My stupid grin sure did get me in trouble.
Rides4me
on 4/18/11 4:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Painted my toe nails last night. 
What I do think is cool... people walk right by me and don't realize who I am. They get a little embarrassed. 

SW 301/CW 205/GW 150 
gallbladder removal and hernia repair 6/3/2011
Lindsey N.
on 4/18/11 4:22 am - berkeley, CA
 I love NSV's haha. Doesnt it just feel awesome! I was actually at a bar the other night ( I wasnt drinking) and the bar tender whom I used to see often told me she didnt know it was me until I sat down at the bar. felt good :)

mdolan20
on 4/18/11 7:44 am - Brick, NJ
I lOVE hearing everyones NSV! I hate having to position myself in a booth =ugh! Nice job everyone!
Carebearny1999
on 4/18/11 11:41 am - Rochester, NY
For me, I LOVE fitting in booths again!! We even "jumped the line" at Outback because I can sit on the higher chairs in the bar area too now! It's the little things that make this all worthwhile!!
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 476 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 440 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 440 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 380 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 105 views
Forum Search Error & 404