OMG!!! I'm in a Size 8 (Then&Now Pics Inside)

LawyerGirl
on 4/21/11 8:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
 So, it's been about 14 months since I had my surgery.  I started out at 334lbs and today am somewhere between 155 and 160.  I'm really comfortable here.  I thought I was wearing a size 12/14.  At least that was the last size of clothing I purchased.  Don't get me wrong...12/14 was fine.  Especially since I was a size thirty when I started.

Anyway, I went into a clothing store today and there was no 12 in a particular dress I wanted to try.  Not even a 10.  Just an 8 and a 16.  I figured...why not?  I'll try the 8.   And IT FIT!!!  It put so many things into perspective for me.  I know how hard I've worked, but I've been so caught up in the grind of what I needed to do to get here that I didn't really pause to acknowledge...I'M HERE!! I realize how much I've accomplished and I'm really proud of myself.  

Finally, the sentence isn't  "look how far I've come, but I've still got a long way to go." 
Today it's simply "look how far I've come."

Are you living or are you existing?  Check out my blog at http://toexistortolive.blogspot.com to find out!
Ramona D.
on 4/21/11 8:56 am - meriden, CT

OMG!!!!!  You look WONDERFUL!!!   You're half the Woman you used to be...literally!  You are such an inspiration...I just hope I'm as successful as you have been!

LawyerGirl
on 4/21/11 9:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Ramona,
Thank you for the support and encouragement. I'm sure you will be extremely successful.  If you have any questions along the way, please reach out at any time!

Andrea

Are you living or are you existing?  Check out my blog at http://toexistortolive.blogspot.com to find out!
LisaBee1964
on 4/21/11 8:57 am - OH
congrats!!! that is so awesome. you give me hope! just had surgery 3/29 and hope to be where you are someday!
  I am lovin' life!         
LawyerGirl
on 4/21/11 9:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
LisaBee,

Thanks!  Just stick to the plan.  Even when it doesn't feel like it's working...it is!!  I wish you continued success on your weight loss journey.

Andrea

1Haute Diva
on 4/21/11 9:16 am - Fort Stewart, GA
RNY on 03/20/12
Wow!!! Congrats! You're out of the double digits. I can't even imagine how great you must feel.
- Shaw

4_them_2
on 4/21/11 9:23 am - Northern, VA
You look fantastic! Congrats on meeting your goal. You have given me inspiration as I start on my journey.
DComstock2010
on 4/21/11 9:33 am - CA
Congrats!! You look awesome!!!
RNY- 2/18/2011

Jessica A.
on 4/21/11 9:53 am - Auburn, AL
Congratulations!  You look fantastic!  You have worked hard to get where you are.  What a wonderful feeling.  :)

cate81
on 4/21/11 9:54 am

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 385 views
Recent Topics