So Hungry

AudLight
on 4/29/11 3:47 am - GA
So I am a little over 4 months out and my hunger has been totally fine, basically i rarely get hungry.  But this past week I have been starving all week, I still get full quickly when I eat, I am not drinking after meals, but I am hungry most of the day.  Did this happen to anyone else?  I have been allowing myself to eat becuase I know I am eating healthy food, well for the most part, and I know I am not actually eating very much.  but the hunger feeling is strong and i dont like it being here.  i used to get so full and then not want to eat for hours after just a few bites, but it all seems to have changed this week.  any help or stories would be appreciated.

- Audrey

nomoresugar
on 4/29/11 3:56 am
I decided mine was really head hunger.  Otherwise, I found myself grazing on good choices, but still eating when I just thought I was hungry.  Do you eat about every two hours?  It may help to schedule food and tell yourself 'it isn't time'.   good luck. 
AudLight
on 4/29/11 4:02 am - GA
 oh i like the scheduling idea.  i think part of my problem is the amount of time i try to make myself go between meals (breakfast at 7:30, lunch at 12:03) because I am a teacher and the kids tend to gripe when I eat in front of them so I try not to eat in the classroom, but I have no free time between the two meals.  i think i will just tell them to suck it up and get over it if I eat in front of them.
   - Audrey

nomoresugar
on 4/29/11 4:24 am
What about drinking a protein shake, or part of one?  You can put it in a container that isn't see through.  You could also break part of a protein bar into bite size bits and eat it in a subtle way.  but yes, you need to eat between those meals.  Otherwise, once you have waited so long, you think you are 'starving' and may eat more.  (I have done it to my instant regret)
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 247 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?