One Year Surgaversary

bowlwidow
on 5/16/11 8:15 pm - IN
Today is my one year surgaversary.  What a journey.  I am so happy I had WLS.  It has  saved my life, improved my life, made my life enjoyable again, and improved an already awesome marriage. 

I have 5 teenage boys and a loving husband and I could not have done this without them.  They have been so supportive.  I love my new life and my RNY.  I am looking forward to going to an amusment park and riding rides.  I am looking forward to getting on an airplane and not having to use a seatbelt extension. 

A big thanks to all of you.  OH has been my lifeline and my rock. 

Christy

HW/SW/CW/GW
324/287125/130      

Bobbie D.
on 5/16/11 8:22 pm
Congratulations! Wish there was a "like" button on here.

catje1977
on 5/16/11 9:02 pm - Raamsdonksveer, Netherlands

Hi Christy!

CONGRATS! Show us some pics so we can admire you! So you've reached almost your goal in that one year! VERY succesfull I would say. Can you share with us (and the newbies who love to hear all this stuff) what your 'secret' is? Why are you so succesfull, do you adhere to certain strict rules? What does your typical day look like (calories/protein/exercise?)

keep on going! Oh and...i've already tried that airplane ride without seatbelt extender: GREAT!!! Even better feeling: the tray table can go all the way down LOL!

Love from holland

Cat

Wishmeluck123
on 5/16/11 9:36 pm
So very proud of you! Congratulations......to a job well done!
dasie
on 5/16/11 9:49 pm
Congratulations...your stats are unbelievable, really.  Your weight loss has been really something.  It motivates me.

lynnc99
on 5/16/11 11:24 pm
Christy, congratulations on your outstanding progress in just a year! You are a star!
tdavidson5
on 5/17/11 2:39 am
Way to go! WLS is worth it in the long-run.
fatoldbat
on 5/17/11 3:28 am
awesome job!!!  go, girl go!!!
Blessings,  J
HW 250.4/SW 238/1ST GOAL 155/2ND GOAL 150/CW 143.6
    LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
shirleyfhoffman
on 5/17/11 3:37 am - CA
Your stats are SO amazing! I can only hope to have results like yours! My children are younger than yours. 6, 5, & 3. They keep asking when I am going to be skinny enough to go down the slide with them. I tell them I'm working really hard to get there. I am also interested in how you did it so quickly, if you don't mind sharing. I would love to know what you are eating & drinking and what exercises you have been doing. Thank you So much for posting this! It really is an inspiration to all of us, especially someone as new out as me!

HW:340 SW: 292 CW:164 GW: 140-130

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 320 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?