Delicious, high protein, good fat, and the pouch tummy likes it!

Rosanette
on 5/15/11 11:19 pm

I have had the best meals lately, and with a little extra walking (that my knees are not happy about) I busted out of the stall. I'm a gonna put the scale away for a bit now. Anyway....

So, imitation crab meat, with a little avocado and crackers. That's it. So yummy.I'm eating about a 1/3 avocado each meal, which isn't low fat, but it's good fat.

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we will walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over again the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. -- Thoreau 

christine G.
on 5/15/11 11:32 pm
Congrats on breaking the stall!  Awesome you found something nutritious that you love!  And you're right- it is a healthy fat and fats in moderation are important.

Christine

Breast Lift/Brachioplasty January 18, 2011
Lower Body Lift March 3, 2011
Inner Thigh Lipo/Lift May 4, 2011 

steve D.
on 5/16/11 12:01 am - West Fargo, ND
Check out this post on imitation crab meat.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4199958/Mystery-Meat- Imitation-Crab/

Steve

rlw99
on 5/16/11 2:31 am - Oakland, CA
Imitation crab is highly processed and like most processed foods, contains all sorts of crap that isn't really healthy or nutritious. Replacing the imitation crab with real fresh crab meat may be a better way to go!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 467 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 381 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views