Sorta OT --Can't Stop Peeing!!!! Rant

Melinda A.
on 5/18/11 6:42 am - Annandale, VA
OK, so I need to complain about this to someone because it is driving me BAT **** CRAZY.  I cannot stop peeing.  Literally, I go then 5-10 mins later I have to go again .... and it's not just a little ... it's a full bladder each time!! 

This started about 2 weeks ago -- there is no pain and it doesn't feel like a bladder infection .... I just don't know what in the world is going on.  I don't even know what I would say in order to make a dr appt .....  "I pee a lot?" 

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this?  Could it be surgery related?  Never had diabetes - my sugar is perfect -- so it's not that.

Grrr... thanks for listening to my rant, I know it's gross.
poet_kelly
on 5/18/11 7:04 am - OH
Are you drinking a whole lot?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Perfumesheep
on 5/18/11 7:31 am - CT
RNY on 11/01/10 with
I have the same problem! I think it is similar to what happens when you do the Atkins diet, there is a diuretic effect on top of which you are drinking alot. Just to be sure you should get checked out. There is something called diabetes insipidus which I believe is related to the antidiuretic hormone in the brain and can cause this type of symptom
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 368 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 401 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views