Mr. Scale is not my friend

kb2010
on 5/18/11 1:59 am - CO
So...I am about nine and half weeks out and down close to 66 lbs but that scale is laughing at me this week. I am 301 and so close to twoderville(not sure what 200's are called). I am of the mind that the scale numbers are what they are..just numbers. I understand stalls and losing inches and am not really stressed that I am yo-yoing between 301 and 304..it just is irritating to be soooo close. This post isn't a "Why am I not losing" or a "Help! I am in a stall"..it is just a rant on trying to reach the mecca of TWODERVILLE. :)

Have a great day!

HW:390   GW:170ish

Lisa R.
on 5/18/11 2:34 am - CA
 I am 2 weeks post surgery and after the first week I had lost 15lbs, but that was when I was on liquids only.  Then that next Monday I started eating solid foods again and went to the doctor to find that I had GAINED WEIGHT!  WHAT!!   I was so upset and wonder how the heck that happened.  I talked to my doctor that day and he said that this will happen and just ride with it, don't let it get you down.

Focus on the fact that you have lost 66lbs in less then 3 months!  WOW!  How amazing.  Twoderville will come, and you will then be headed to the ONEderland! LOL (I'm not sure what that is called, so this is my new word!)

Just know that IT WILL COME and you are not the only one who feels this way.  Almost everyday I look in the mirror or at the scale and think "why am I not losing more? I don't eat hardly anything and I am working out"  But it took years to put on it will take time to take it off.  

Good luck!  You are doing amazing, it inspired me today...you inspired me.  Thank you!

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 542 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics