2 days out....

hellyham
on 5/19/11 10:13 pm - ME
Hi all, I am 2 days out of surgery and hurting. I stupidly forgot my scripts for pain meds at the hospital, which is an hour away. So im jumping through hoops to get my primary to get me a script. so im living on tylenol alone.  OUCH   so i was 275 right before surgery and 284 right before i left the hospital yesterday. This morning i am 278 so its going in the right direction. Im not hungry which is awesome, just doing the clear liquids for now. How long did you all have to be on clears? did anyone put protein powder in their crystal light? i heard it is good, not sure. Thanks for listening, Helen

silly_sandy
on 5/19/11 11:37 pm - IL
((((hugs))))  Sorry to hear you're hurting.  Hope you've been able to get your pain meds!  Can't imagine just doing it with Tylenol.  Ouch is right, LOL.

I was on liquids for one week after surgery.  They didn't have to be clear.  I had a hard time getting in all the water and protein at first, but this does get better the further out you are.  Yes, I did put the Nectar roadside lemonade in my crystal light and it really helped the flavor.   Also, unjury vanilla in decaf coffee wasn't too bad tasting,either. 

Congrats on being on the losers bench!

HW: 307  SW:  254  CW: 177 GW: 150
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?