RE: Update Postpone surgery

darknlovelyII
on 5/20/11 5:03 am - FL

Well, today is day 3 and  everything is going quite well for me with this 1200 cal diet. I have been drinking at least 8 16oz bottles of water, eating my 5 serving of fruits, vegies. and My precooked meals twice a day. I would like to thank everyone for the words of encouragements it has really hepled me alot. I'll see next weeek tuesday just how successful I am if I lost 6pds  or more. Have a wonderful weekend.

Gettting better each day

immafatgirl
on 5/20/11 5:48 am - KY
you are doing very good. if you can walk a lil that may help as well.  good luck to you. i hope you get to your goal.. looks like your doing everything you possibly can...
darknlovelyII
on 5/20/11 6:27 am - FL
Yes, I have been when I have a chance to walk I work 12hrs  days and that's two jobs I have that's 12hrs but, I manage too get in at least 30mins. I also drink my protein shakes 3 a day as well so it's a progress for me but I'm getting it done. Hey thanks for your vote of confidence.
immafatgirl
on 5/20/11 2:43 pm - KY
GIRL , if you work 12 hours a day , that makes it hard to do anything else. 30 minutes a day , 10 minutes a day . whatever u can, at least your doing it . u go super-girl... i generally try to always lift ppl up. i will be so glad when i get my surgery. its so depressing waiting it out .. before long you are going to be this lil tiny thing with a big smile on your face because you DID IT ..

your welcome!!
darknlovelyII
on 5/27/11 12:14 am - FL
 Today marks a week and two days I'm down 8pds. and I 'm feeling good about this mt BMI has dropped down from 61.0 to 58.9 on the way to my goal... Thanks for all your support oh yes I'm even walking 30 mins 4 days out of seven yay me.......
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 543 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics