Just the Cheese snacks

allvalerie
on 5/23/11 4:55 am - Seward, AK
I got my Just the Cheese snacks today in the mail from Amazon.com.

I got Nacho flavor and I am in love! I'm on the go all the time so things like these are great for me to just grab and take.

Anyone else try these? Whats your favorite flavor?

Valerie
Tessie W.
on 5/23/11 5:32 am
I got some seas salt and vinegar - different brand - love them!  I like them for evening snacks.

Saudb
on 5/23/11 5:56 am
I love those snacks. Try the Popped Cheese butter flavor by the same company. I kills my craving for popcorn.

Waysta
on 5/23/11 6:07 am - TX
Where do you get these???
Slow and steady !!!!  Have a Blessed Day !!!!!!                             
allvalerie
on 5/23/11 7:06 am - Seward, AK
I ordered mine from Amazon.com

Valerie
cgnnala
on 5/23/11 7:18 am

So glad you tried them Valerie, I loved them and had to share. I have now signed up for the Amazon subscription plan and get a shipment every month saving a few more dollars on each purchase. Love these things. Enjoy!

Referral date: December 9, 2010                   First appointment: January 17, 2011
Approved for surgery: February 23, 2011     Surgery date: March 14, 2011

Onederland: May 9, 2011  
                             Diabetes-GONE, HBP-GONE (no meds since 3/13)
Amber J.
on 5/23/11 8:13 am - Kirkland, WA
 I have the pizza flavor and really enjoy it. I think next time I might try the cool ranch flavor. :)

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Cherylkas
on 5/23/11 12:41 pm - PA
 I got the white cheddar flavor..I opened one today for the first time and it looked and tasted burnt. It was also really hard to bite into. Dh even had a hard time trying it. Hopefully it was just a bad one. Will try again in a few days.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt