Scale not moving

nanj
on 5/23/11 10:09 pm - MA
Is it common that only 2 weeks post surgery  to hit a stall?  I've not lost anything in the past 5 days which concerns me.  Any advice?

Don27516
on 5/23/11 10:12 pm - NC
 I stalled at 2 weeks too and I have been there now for 2 1/2 weeks now. I posted the same question and apparently this is very common. Everyone told me it is just your body adjusting, stay with your plan, and the scale will start moving again. I am looking forward to the day I see the scale move again. I know how frustrating it is. 

aaaaaaa
on 5/23/11 10:41 pm
 VERY common! Put this question into the search engine on top of the page and just see the results! :D   Your body will take time to adjust to everything, and will go through many little "stalls", but they aren't really stalls until you haven't lost inches OR pounds in 3-4 weeks.  Not *true* stalls anyway, just little annoying *halts*.  :D  Don't be concerned.

cajuntjm
on 5/23/11 11:01 pm - Greensboro, NC
It's common.  Don't be concerned.  You'll pick right back up in no time.  :-)

Teresa

nanj
on 5/24/11 1:55 am - MA
Thanks, I feel better now!

paperwerx
on 5/24/11 6:01 am
be prepared to stall a few times, i did it twice, the first one like for like a week and the next time for 3 or 4 it is very depressing, but it happens then you will start  loosing again never fear!
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 536 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 268 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics