my plan and nsv's

Carrie W.
on 5/26/11 3:04 am - KY
After all my angst over the last few days, I think I have finally solved my problem.  If I eat greek yogurt with 20g of extra protein powder (43g total) for breakfast, I can have 3oz of meat and some veggies for the other two meals.  That also makes my breakfast a calorie and carb heavier meal but I think that's okay.  So problem solved.  

The stall has finally broken too.  I've lost 8 (!!)lbs in the last week. 

Besides all that, I've been stressing hard over the job interview today.  I found a pair of black dress pants on the clearance rack for $9.  I did dig up a suit jacket and a nice shirt that fit.  Haven't worn them since I graduated from college.  The suit pants didn't fit.  I'm losing from the top down, lol.  AND while digging through old clothes I found the sweater I wore to my *high school* graduation and it FIT!!!!  It's an 18/20!!  It's got a stain that I haven't managed to get out yet so I won't wear it today but still.  

Wish me luck and prayers for the interview.  This really is a dream job and I'm not feeling adequate right now.

Thanks everybody for the support and advice!
  HW 347/SW 328/CW 176/GW 160                   

Jessica M.
on 5/26/11 3:14 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Good luck and congrats on breaking the stall!!

HW 311/SW 274.4/CW216/GW 130
kandis74
on 5/26/11 3:29 am - Bakersfield, CA
I hope your job interview goes well. My stall also appears to be broken. It lasted for 3 stinkin weeks. Ugh!

Kathy M.
on 5/26/11 3:50 am - summershade, KY
Good Luck on your interview and glad your stall is over

Kathy M

RedAppleCandie
on 5/26/11 3:51 am
Yay way to go on finding new (and old) clothes!!!

And lots of luck on your interview!  I know you will knock them out with your charm and wit :-D

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/11 4:00 am - Boston, MA
 Whoo hoo on the 8 pounds, good luck at the interview.  My daughter is funny when I wear something new she will say... ohh did you get a new shirt and I'll say Yah I went shopping in the back of my closet and she giggles! 
Carrie W.
on 5/26/11 4:05 am - KY
Thanks, y'all!
Carrie W.
on 5/26/11 2:09 pm - KY
Thanks again for the support! I survived the interview. Now the long wait for a call (they're interested) or an email (they're not interested). Regardless it feels good to be called in for an interview.

There was another guy there to interview with the company. He looked like he was 12. He's fresh out of school. I felt like an old lady. I don't know if I look my age or not, but I'm definitely NOT 22, lol. Hell I'm not even wearing a 22!

The plant manager asked about personal goals and I told him about my surgery. My personal goal is to become a fit, healthy person. He was really nice and supportive. That felt good even if I don't get the job.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics