just wanna cry and eat EVERYHING struggling bad- non srugical issues

lee12197
on 6/6/11 2:06 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with
My husband packed and left me on weds...took most of the bill money with him too. Before this iwas doing great, not eating as much as i should but i was working on it. I had been walking 2 miles and joggin 1 every day. Now its a struggle to even make myself get out of bed and when i do i find myself stareing at the fridge wanting to eat all the junk food he left behind..Im in  major funk right now and dont know how to deal with it. This isnt the first time he has left although it is the first time he has screwed me with takin bill money. Normally i would go get some  ben and jerrys lay in my bed till the bestie comes over and takes me to the bar....none of that is an option..i know i should exercise to take up time and help myself but i just cant make myself go out in public...I know i really should just get over this andmove on but i have been wth this man my entire adult life...plus i am loseing my stepson who i consider my own..these 2 are my everything...everything i do i do for them and without them i am lost....

nfarris79
on 6/6/11 2:12 am - Germantown, MD
 I'm so sorry to hear what a struggle you're going thru.... It's great that you can see exercise as something that will help you get thru but don't try to pressure yourself. Take care of yourself and your body as best you can but allow yourself the flexibility to mourn...

First ultra: Stone Mill 50 miler 11/15/14 13:44:38, First Full Marathon: Marine Corps 10/27/13 4:57:11Half Marathon PR 2:04:43 at Shamrock VA Beach Half-Marathon, 12/2/12 First Half-Marathon 2:32:47, 5K PR  Run Under the Lights 5K 27:23 on 11/23/13, 10K PR 52:53 Pike's Peek 10K 4/21/13(1st timed run) Accumen 8K 51:09 10/14/12.

Margo2011
on 6/6/11 2:17 am - PA
I am sorry for your situation at this time. I'm not sure I can say anything to comfort you but know you are in my thoughts.  You cannot change the people you are with nor can you make decisions for them. You can only make decisions for yourself and right now you are priority #1.  You can only effect your own thoughts, actions and deeds.  Stay on your program, your health is the most important thing in your life right now. Find some support be it friends or family or your church. There are many support groups that can help you out and give you guidence on what decision is best for you.  You cannot change people but you can determine your own future. When you set yourself to number 1 and your self confidence and respect start to shine through. It will change the world around you for the better.   I hope this helps...be strong and have faith.
lee12197
on 6/6/11 2:27 am
RNY on 02/28/11 with

thank you...i think the hardest part is he is messing with me bad...he left weds came back thursday stayed till sat am n then left again..he has done this multiple times in the past and i really needto find the strenght to make this the last time.

ephraimmeir77
on 6/6/11 2:46 am - CA
You just had this amazing surgery. You will be thin before you knwo it. What better time to take control of your own life and destiny. I'm sure  you are feeling better physically and in terms of self confidence than ever before. Use that as an insentive to make positive choices in your life rather than letting somone else (who clearly doesn't treat you well) dictate your happiness and emotions.
Ephraim Osgood

deborahgalek31
on 6/6/11 2:49 am
Time to change the locks and not let him back in.  What you are doing, you should be doing for yourself and no others!  You don't need someone in your life making you feel like garbage...YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!  If you need comfort...get a teddy bear or a blanket...you don't need to submerge your sorrow in food. 

This is the second post today that I have found disgusts me.  Men have NO RIGHT to make a woman feel like this.  Who the hell do they think they are?  I would get a lawyer and sue him for all the money he took.  Start selling off his crap to make up for the money he took.

Live Long and Prosper  \ V / ,
Debbie
cajungirl
on 6/6/11 5:22 am

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Carrie W.
on 6/6/11 7:16 am - KY
You said it better than I could!  I agree 100%. 

At least for me, change seems to come in big clumps and that's hard to deal with.  Good luck and take care of yourself!
  HW 347/SW 328/CW 176/GW 160                   

D-J
on 6/6/11 4:25 am
I agree with Ehpraim,,what better time then now to take back control of your life,,take back the power you've entrusted him with.he's abuseing you with it,,,i know i can't say anything to really comfort you right now and your heart is hurting,,but your so much more then your heart and deep down inside you know it,,it's why your struggling now and reaching out,,pick yourself up,,grab a bottle of water and go excersise everytime you feel like crap,,and when he comes by think back to the crappy way your feeling right now,,,and tell him ,,you mean more to you then he does and take back your power...!
cajungirl
on 6/6/11 5:21 am
I get your fear and frustrations, I REALLY do.  He is messing with you, as someone else said change the locks and tell him bye-bye forever.  Him playing games with you is BS.

Focus on taking care of you right now.  Do you have friends, children, family you can lean on?  I just recently divorced.  The fear can be cripping some days, it DOES get better.  I'm actually feeling happiness now that I haven't felt in years.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 384 views