swimsuit

nweeks621
on 6/12/11 2:18 pm - Stockton, CA
okay im down a 100 lbs and summer is coming..i have alot of excess skin that i want to hide but i also want to b comfy in some type of swimwear that will shape and hide.. i still have DD's so i need massive support for my girls..please help..wish i had money for a body lift(:
nicole

Deedles
on 6/12/11 3:11 pm - Highlands, TX
I know what you mean! I found exactly what I was hunting for at Woman Within. I got one of the 'blousy' bathing suit tops and put it with a pair of bike shorts....without tthe seat padding!  It hides the saggy skin on my thighs as well as around my middle.

I consider it a public service to hide all that saggy skin!  LOL!
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

plum21
on 6/12/11 6:56 pm - Miami, FL
 I'm letting my sagging thighs and arms show. 
I figure no one is as acutely aware of them as I and
even if they do notice, who cares?
curvaceousdiva
on 6/12/11 9:48 pm - Hyattsville, MD
I got a bikini a bandeau type of top with some some shorts and then a COVERUP. BUT then again I wore bikinis at close to 300... LOL my tummy doesnt look that bad and it's JUST SKIN. dont look if you dont like it....
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
topcat1113
on 6/12/11 10:02 pm - FL
I found a 1 piece suit with a black bottom and a white band at the waist.  the top was a black and white print with a blouse effect.  It has spandex in it so it holds my belly securely and I got a strapless bra to wear underneath so the girls are secure.  A sarang cover up helps with covering my thighs.  It's not a bikini but it is an attractive suit and it works with keeping all my loose skin in place. 
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics