Internal Hernia???

ohioh
on 6/15/11 12:11 pm
RNY on 11/15/10 with
Hi everybody,
I was having some bad/sharp pains off and on for several days on my right side. (they are usually on my left if I am at all constipated).  I was also getting really bloated with gas up high in my stomach/pouch whatever.  Long story short..I thought maybe it was gallbladder but it was in my mid-side..lower than people often mention.  My regular doctor did x-rays, ultrasound, and a ct scan. I had the results sent to my surgeon as well. They did find a kidney stone (yippee..ugh) but I think that it's on the left side. My surgeon's office called and asked if I'm having any pain and at this point but it has gone away. They want to see me if it comes back because the receptionist said the doctor is concerned about an internal hernia.  I guess the gallbladder looks happy as a clam. I was all worried about the gallbladder..well I think I like the idea of a bad gallbladder over an internal hernia!  Has anyone had this and who can tell me about this? I'm clueless about this one!  Thanks!   Heather

HW 270  SW 251   1st GW 170    CW 143       2nd GW 150
 1st GOAL REACHED  170  5/23/2011

2nd GOAL REACHED 150 8/8/2011
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 239 views