What are you drinking?

Anna M.
on 6/16/11 1:50 am - Manchester, NH
I LOVE water. Drink it all the time. I am getting sick of it though. So I have tried Crystal Light, Vitamin Water 0, diet juice made with splenda, all kinds of drink mixes that are sugar free and for the most part they make me cringe. I was very excited when I found decaf ice tea but that made me super ill yesterday (still don't get THAT)

So my question is what do you drink every day to get your fluids in?

* Starting weight: 383 * Day of Surgery: 363 * Ticker includes weight lost pre-op *
T. Deeds
on 6/16/11 1:53 am
I can't drink Crystal Light and those sort of drinks because of the acid.  So, I recently started drinking herbal teas (like Celestial Seasoning) to jazz things up a bit.

Anna M.
on 6/16/11 1:54 am - Manchester, NH
Are any of those any good over ice?

* Starting weight: 383 * Day of Surgery: 363 * Ticker includes weight lost pre-op *
T. Deeds
on 6/17/11 3:33 am
Yes, that's how I drink them in the summer!

WHITNEY123
on 6/16/11 2:26 am
I drink diet snapple the peach tea...not sure how great it is for ya but it tastes great and the label says it's healthy. I just posted a question on it to see if anyone else drinks it.
Tonya0531
on 6/16/11 2:57 am - Lake, MS
I struggle with this also.  I've tried everything.  If I drink water, I generally add Crystal Light because I just can't stomach plain water.  I'm a huge unsweet tea person w/ Splenda.  Diet V8 Splash is great.  Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is good.  And my most favorite thing in whole wide world is now CLICK protein.  That's the last thing I have every day.  I actually look forward to that final drink. LOL  Sad huh??
Tonya
HW: 274  PreOp Diet: 271  Surgery: APRIL 25, 2011   
LilySlim - (6Jve)
I love my new life!!!
CheshireSmile
on 6/16/11 2:58 am
I haven't done it for a while, but I used to all the time.  To my knowledge, any tea can be made as "sun tea".  Fill a pitcher with water, add a few bags a tea (any tea, any flavor) and leave out in the sun for a few hours.  You can add sweetener or not.  Perfect time of year to try this! 

"Comparison is the thief of all joy" - Dwight Edwards
Height:  6ft 
JimsBrat
on 6/16/11 2:59 am
Celestial Seasoning makes herbal teas that are specifically for iced tea. They even have some fruit flavored zingers that have stivia already added. I make a gallon of decaff sun tea or herbal tea daily I add a bit of Truvia and drink all day its not to strong/bitter since I make it fresh everyday by making a gallon it helps me remember to keep drinking!

Height 5' 7"   ~  HW 264  ~ SW 234 ~ GW 160 or less made goal with in 1 year ~ regain now back on track

Anna M.
on 6/19/11 5:10 am - Manchester, NH
Thanks for much for the suggestion. I got some Celestial Seasoning Apple Cinnamon tea and it is AMAZING.

Ladytazz
on 6/16/11 3:07 am
 Lately I have been drinking Crystal Light's Hunger Satisfaction.  I use one tube to make about 50 oz because I don't like a strong drink.  It has fiber and protein in it.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 416 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404