help me please

PaulScrivener
on 6/19/11 5:06 am - MO
why Doe's it take so long to get thins started like surgery for one i did all the thing that thy ask me to do and i Stael waiting on it i am tired of waiting my family is tired to it going on a yr now when i started all this what can i do to get it going faster please help me need to loss over 200lb it hard on me slows me down more each day but i am steal working on it wish i Had the surgery done right now it would help a lot.
Hi to all my friend i got my surgery Day AUG-10-2011 i have been on a liquids diet for the pass few day.
inmyownskin
on 6/19/11 5:20 am - Westbury, NY
Are you just waiting on a surgery date? or is there more stuff that you have to complete?
HW: 293 SW (lap-band 2007): 280 Consult Weight: 264 CW: 214
SW (RNY 2011): 254 Personal GW: 150 Surgeon's GW: 140

PaulScrivener
on 6/19/11 6:26 am - MO
i am waiting on a surgery date
Hi to all my friend i got my surgery Day AUG-10-2011 i have been on a liquids diet for the pass few day.
c5felsspirit
on 6/19/11 7:50 am - lake cormorant, MS
Paul,

NEVER FEAR!!! DONT GET FRUSTRATED!!!! And some things you can do that will help your quest......
1. call your insurance company. make sure they have all the needed documents. Make sure they have approved your surgery. sometmes the hold you are on is because they need something.
2. call the surgeon office and NICELY INQUIRE as to what the delay is in scheduling your surgery. If they can not answer you speak to the office manager.
3. I know its easy to say step back and take a deep breath but please do. It took me 18 months to get my approval from start to having my surgery.

Your decision was the easy part. Alot of other things are out of your hands ie insurance requirements and surgeon requirements. Above all you cant rush this. Having the surgery is just the start.... the rest that follows is tough at times.

Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

immafatgirl
on 6/19/11 4:41 pm - KY
i started my surgery journey in feb, 2010 ans still have not had surgery . dont give up. u have gone this far and u dont want to have to start all over. i get frustrated to , im right there with ya. im thinking about calling my insurnace company this week and make sure about some things. but my bariatric team , tells me they have all the clearances they need. there has been times whn ive gone 3 months at a time and not heard anything from anyone
im just waiting insurance approval right now . but one day it will all be worth the weight .. hold on  , our day is coming...... the wait can make us nuts ...
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics