OT--but URGENT REQUEST FOR PRAYERS

azurepenguin
on 6/28/11 12:47 am - Arlington, TX
A friend of mine in San Antonio has had her 13 year old daughter go missing.

I do not know the paramaters of the Amber Alert system so I don't know if they are in the process of activating it or not...but she is missing as of 9pm last night.  I'm cross posting the info I have at this time.

I know its a long shot...but this is the time of any extra bit helps.

Thank you for taking the time...and any postitve thoughts or prayers you can spare would be very appreciated.

Missing: Micheala Cooper 5'2 brown hair, blue eyes, age 13. Likely wearing a teal tank top and jeans. Had a clear plastic back pack and an Ipod. Went missing from her home in Converse TX around 9 pm. If seen please call the Converse police dept. 210-658-0898
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

mandajolyn
on 6/28/11 12:58 am - Tallahassee, FL
oh wow! My thoughts and prayers are with all involved and I pray this girl is found and brought home safe!!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

lynnc99
on 6/28/11 1:07 am
Prayers for Micheala's safety and for her family! I am also copying this to a friend in McKinney TX so she can distribute to friends in various parts of the state.
laura_vermont
on 6/28/11 1:10 am
Praying that Michela is brought home safe.  Can't imagine what her family is going through.
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

Carrie W.
on 6/28/11 1:13 am - KY
I have no connections in Texas but you, the girl and her family are in my prayers! I hope she's found soon and is unharmed.
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 1:20 am - TX
WOW, I live in San Antonio and actually work in Converse. A good friend is on the Converse Police force. I haven't heard anything about it this morning but I will keep my ears open and hope for the best outcome. Sincerely hope shes just with a friend and will be home soon.
H.A.L.A B.
on 6/28/11 1:31 am
horrible news.  I can't imagine being in the parents' shoes.
Sending some prayers.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

kimtres
on 6/28/11 1:38 am - Doha, Qatar
Posted to my facebook for my texas friends to keep an eye out for her!  Praying bigtime!
YankeeRose
on 6/28/11 3:20 am - Meadville, PA
My prayers are with the girl and her family. I hope and pray she is found soon and that she is okay. Just a thought, have you posted this info on the Texas board?

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?