Day two post op

Graceful1969
on 7/7/11 12:47 am
Can't believe I can finally say post op.  Had my surgery Tuesday at 8:30 am.  So far so good, No nausea, I have been able to tolerate everything I have drank so far.  Can't really tell when my pouch is full yet.  The worst part so far is getting up and out of chairs.  I actually slept through the night last night.  After reading all of the stories on OH, I really expected to have more problems. (knock on wood)  Thanks for all of your well wishes.  This site is the best thing ever and you all have helped me through this process tremendously.  Slide on over, I'm ready for my spot on the losers bench.

Dave Chambers
on 7/7/11 12:52 am - Mira Loma, CA
Good luck on your new journey to improved health.  I'd strongly suggest attending support meetings, as you'll likely have numerous questions about post op life and your personal challenges.  Most post ops don't really have complications, but not feelling well and energetic is a common complaint for the first couple of months. Follow your surgeon's protocol, drink your water (all of it) take your protein supplements, and figure out how NOT TO FORGET to take your daily vitamins.  It's a process and takes time.  So be patient. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

D-J
on 7/7/11 1:03 am
Good luck darlin',,i'm three weeks ahead of you,,,welcome to the losers bench,,,LOL
DoinItRightN2011
on 7/7/11 3:02 am - CA
Yeah, so happy for you. Here's to a real smooth recovery and transistion. So glad to see you on the bench girl!!!

Trina

HW/358 S/W 311 CW/301 GW/160

stellasnyder1
on 7/7/11 12:41 pm - Williams, AZ
Having mine on the 18th. Hope it goes as good as yours. Thanks for posting.

HW 272 / SW 242 / GW 150      
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 406 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 274 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 298 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 115 views