why nurse aint sent the paper work

Kathy M.
on 7/8/11 12:23 pm - summershade, KY
Call the surgeron nurse  today to see if they sent my paper work in to insurance told me hope next week what the hell it done being 3 weeks

Kathy M

Proudtobaloser
on 7/8/11 12:36 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Ok I am NOT trying to play devil's advocate here. YOU need to stay on top of them. Some places will not take a very strong intiative in many areas- submitting paperwork being one of them. Being a pest when it comes to health is not a bad thing. It does show that you are willing to do what it takes to get there. That being said- do not be so much of a pest that when they see your number on called ID they think "OMG it is the crazy lady who will not leave us alone." Just be enough of a pest to get the message across and if you have to go to the office and ask to see a confirmation that they sent it, and not one that is handwritten either.

YOU are your biggest advocate. YOU live in YOUR body and sometimes people forget this.

As a single person we make but a whisper, as a crowd we make a roar. A friend.
"I never claimed to be an expert at such matters, but I am an expert at giving my opinion."- My dad

Kathy M.
on 7/8/11 1:31 pm - summershade, KY
I know when the 14 of June to see the surgeon had all my test done his nurse told me it takes 3 weeks  I will be call again next week if not sent in then going over her head  .

Kathy M

dragonlady004
on 7/8/11 2:02 pm - MS
RNY on 02/23/12
 be a pain in the butt! I have had the same problem.. was told in Jan they sent it all to find out they did not send it till June 22.. and that was with me calling them all the time.. i finally got fed up enough to go to a new surgeon... to only find out today that my normal doctor did not do the diet thing right again so having to redo 6 months of diet again!!!!! 
HW: 465.5 SW: 290 CW: 270         
oceansunset70
on 7/8/11 10:03 pm - RI
I know what your mean ..i went to see surgeon on the 23 of june and he said the office will submit the papers that day...he said we want the approval fast seeing im off my RA meds ..which is one requirement for surgery i have to be off them 6-8 week prior to surgery..Which on june 23 i was 7 weeks..and man im feeling it every day...So i called the office on July 5 to see if they got the answer back from ins...Guess what ...they couldnt find anything in my chart saying they sent it...I was like WHAT.. and that the girl that takes care of that was away from her desk ...how nice is that...So i gave my # and name and she will call me back...she never did ...i called her the next day and low and behold she gave me a conformation #..so i called my insurance . and they told me oh they just submitted it on the 6th ..hmmmm go figure..

So as for the long story ...all i can say keep call ..be nice about it ..If nothing is done ..ask if u can make appointment to see surgeon..:) and see what that gets you...:) just keep they eye on the prize that what i keep tell myself...even though i wanted to scream at the girl ..But stay cool and level head is the way to go ..

Good luck
pam
immafatgirl
on 7/9/11 6:06 am - KY
im right there with ya sista.. im still waiting to . same place, same ppl. slow i reckon and never a word of comfort .. u just sit and wonder. well, am i having surgery or is someone playin with my head here.
Antonia R.
on 7/9/11 9:08 am - University Park, IL
VSG on 06/11/13
Yeah stay on them......

Sometimes I wish I could be invovled in everything or do the work myself because I know that no one will work harder for me than myself.
Kathy M.
on 7/9/11 2:36 pm - summershade, KY
Thank you I will keep calling The office

Kathy M

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 469 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?