What are you doing/eating today, Saturday?

Kelly S.
on 7/8/11 11:40 pm
I am at work, can't wait for them to replace me so I can have my weekends off again! My toe is on the mend.  But still can't exercise.

PreB: coffee and water
B: some breakfast sandwich
S: water and maybe some more coffee if I can find some
L: chix taco w/guac made w/fage
D: not sure, hoping to go out and have a great big salad!

20 pounds lost during two week pre-op diet.

curvaceousdiva
on 7/9/11 12:03 am - Hyattsville, MD
been up since 6 i've had so far:
cup of temptations chocolate mouse w/ff whippage
slice of sara lee pound cake
slice of quiche lorraine

still hungry though...
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
shannon0731
on 7/9/11 12:29 am - LA
Still in recuperating mode--just had surgery 7/5. Doing good so far! Watching Selena on TBS. Going to return some movies at tghe library and try to go somewhere INDOORS to walk (too hot here in New Orleans!). Oh and got some very pretty flowers from my co workers.

Eating? LOL, that no longer always includes chewing, right? I will be enjoying a delicious repast of chicken and beef broths, following my tropical flavored popcicles. For dessert, good ole rasberry jello!!  Oh and the "wine" list is blood orange zero vitamin water and various crystal lights!!

Bon Appitite! Have a great day, ya'll!!
Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/11 1:32 am - TX
I ate a whole grapefruit for breakfast. First time. It was good!

Lunch - fish and black beans

Snack - whole grain pita chips and peanut butter

Dinner - chicken fajita something. Hopefully mostly carb free.
KittenLove
on 7/9/11 3:27 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Hey girl! I've been keeping up with your situation (haven't been able to post much lately but I try to read when I can!)...sorry to hear about your toe and whoo hoo on the new job!

Met my BFF for a 7 am 4 miler by the lake then picked up hubby, made a protein shake for the road and hit the flea market. Then back home and I pressure-washed the back of the house while hubby did some other yard stuff...took a shower, cut up my watermelon (yes, I had a little too much to eat I think! LOL)

Eats:
- shake with skim, plain nonfat yogurt, frozen strawberries, and vanilla whey - dear Lord it tastes just like Panera's smoothies but with awesome stats
- a ton of watermelon just now

Not sure for the rest of the day but my goal is to focus on nutrition, nutrition, nutrition! It really does make a huge difference in running for sure and I want to PR at the half in September!!!
Meow

Be happy. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics