I think I am at a stall:(

Tessmama_of4
on 7/11/11 11:30 am
I am 11 weeks out and I started at 290 and I am at 244 right now. The last week in a half I have not lost anything. I walk and do more than I ever have, I feel better than I ever have. I do not eat any carbs!! I am having a very hard time getting in my protein it is making me sick I have tried all different ways!! I guess I am asking will my weight loss pick back up. I am scared I will not reach 100lbs off.. I have egg beaters or cherrios for breakfast. Deli turkey and a piece of deli cheese roll up 1 or 2 of them for lunch. Dinner I have like a turkey chili, ground turkey, kidney beans and stewed tomatoes. Just about everyday This is my meal plan. Lots and Lots of crystal light throughout the day. I just don't want to be a failure I have had the lap band before and I am scared to not make it and I follow everything right by the books.. Thanks for listening to me. I do need to pick up my walking I would admit a bit.. Thanks
poet_kelly
on 7/11/11 11:50 am - OH
It's normal to go for a few weeks from time to time without losing anything.  Yes, you'll start losing again. 

Just so you know, Cherios are carbs.  And it's OK to eat some carbs. 

It does look like you might not be getting enough protein, though.  All protein makes you sick?  But it looks like you are eating protein - egg beaters, deli turkey, cheese, chili, beans.... all protein.  But you may need add a couple of protein snacks in there, too.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Don27516
on 7/11/11 12:17 pm - NC
 I will be 12 weeks out on Thursday and I started at 290 lbs. I am currently at 222 lbs and I feel great. My diet concentrates on protein. I eat cottage cheese, greek yogurt, turkey chili, beans, grilled ground beef patties, oatmeal, almonds, and protein shakes. I also walk as much as possible. On my days off work I try to walk at least four miles.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 515 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 361 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?