8 weeks?

Sasrah1972
on 7/12/11 5:20 pm - NY
Curious to hear how everyone who is about 8 weeks out is doing...

I feel GOOD. Down 45 lbs. One vomit incident but otherwise am being careful. Still often feel tired but in general I have more energy than I ever had before.

Eating is ok. Some things are good, others tough. I am doing fine with proteins but probably not drinking enough.

Then there are the meds. No problem on everything except the iron. Omg that is hard.

How is everyone else doing?
Sasrah
RNY 5.17.11

evacheryl1959
on 7/12/11 10:41 pm - OH
 I started out really good but now having trouble with keeping food down for the past 3 weeks.  I have appt. with doctor tomorrow.  I suspect that I have a stricture.  Hopefully I will get that taken care of and start eating and feeling better.

I am down 43 lbs. and that feels good.  I am going to have to buy me a couple pairs of pants.  Mine are starting to look really bad.  Tops are loose but I am able to look okay for awhile longer.  Believe me, I am not complaining!

I take my vitamins but still not able to get enough protein or drink as much water as I should due to the eating problems I am having.  I don't know why but the calcium is hard for me to take.  It gags me to think about it... a brain thing!!

Overall, I feel I am doing okay.  Just a minor setback but looking forward to getting better.  

Glad you are doing well.  Sounds like we both are doing fairly good but room for improvement.  I take one day at a time and hope for a better tomorrow!!  Keep up the good work and the best of luck to you.

Cheryl
purplecrayon
on 7/12/11 11:10 pm - NJ
 I am a little over 8 weeks, actually 10, but have been stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks. I lost 51 lbs, weight has been stuck but loosing inches. I went from a size 22 to 14, from XXL to L. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and LOVE it. Im hating my loose skin especially on my thighs and my "tire" aka lower stomach. Had been dumping on pretty much everything I eat since week 2, no stricture. All of a sudden, I wake up like a week ago and can eat anything AND keep it down. And by anything Im talking about the stuff we're suppose to eat, where before I would even dump water. I dont drink nearly as close as I should, but I eat TONS of watermelon(chew the juices, not swallow pulp) and I urinate alot, clear so that tells me watermelon hydrates me enough. I hardly take my vitamins :( I suck at that.
Sasrah1972
on 7/13/11 12:51 am - NY
Cheryl, I am taking the best calcium thing. It is a chewable from Bariatric Advantage. It isn't cheap but it is delicious! Check it out.

Purple Crayon, sounds like you're doing well too. But take your vitamins!!

Keep up the good work, guys! Thanks for responding
evacheryl1959
on 7/13/11 6:51 am - OH
 Thanks Sasrah... I will check into that.
Lcat4
on 7/13/11 2:08 am
Congrats! Glad you are doing so well! I love bariatric advantage chocolate raspberry chews. Yummy! I have one right before bed every night.
Lcat
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 543 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 297 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views