it is hair

gabbyabby
on 7/15/11 3:30 pm
 I have decided that if i thin, i am gonna shave mine and buy a kick a$$ wig, so that i do not have to do my hair for months!   

Price S.
on 7/15/11 9:27 pm - Mills River, NC
My hair did thin seriously, wasn't thick to begin with.  I decided if I cut it short, my scalp would show.  I did frost it so it has more body and is lighter to cover the scalp showing through.  Saw my sister last week and she said I had "chemo" hair, with all the short hair now growing in.  Oh well, being fat was worse.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

tinkerbell025
on 7/15/11 10:48 pm - Fargo, ND
I lost very little amounts of hair. It seemed to only be while in the shower that I noticed it.

I made sure to get in as much protein as I could to aid this. They say you can take biotin to help you not lose as much. There are a couple things to know about biotin. It helps hair growth ALL OVER, not just your head LOL. The doctor also said you need to start biotin before surgery for it to really aid in any way, get it into your system before you need it. Other wise you will not get the same results. The hair all over scared me enough LOL

I noticed the other day that I hardly ever have to clear out my hair brush, even before surgery I have to do that each week. I must be having some healthy hair now LOL

Best of hair luck to you'
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views