headache

c5felsspirit
on 7/15/11 8:53 am - lake cormorant, MS
what can I take for a headache? I have had a very stress filled day. I had my scope this morning. Then I get home and my pool pump died. and now my central ac...... waiting on repairmen for both issues. I have sat here bawling so tired of things all happening at one time. So now I have a killer headache and dont know what I can take.
Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

Ale L.
on 7/15/11 8:58 am
RNY on 03/08/11 with
 tylenol is safe.  that is what i have taken.  also, caffeine tends to help my headaches as well.  i know you said its stress related, but it may be worth a try if you drink a cup of tea or coffee.

c5felsspirit
on 7/15/11 9:01 am - lake cormorant, MS
I thought about taking a left over pain pill from surgery but not with repairmen headed out here to the boonies to fix my broken as and pool pump......

This ALL comes on the heals of my hubby and I deciding to put our home on the market so we can get ready to move back home in about a year or so...... sigh..... just cant win.
Sarah   
Living for the moment. Living for me. Loving the moment. Loving me!!!

azambesi
on 7/15/11 10:35 am - Milton, FL
Excedrin has an aspirin free version that is really just a blend of Tylenol and caffeine. Just remember if you take it to up your water intake a little to balance the caffeine. 

Hope your repairmen have come and everything was a simple fix!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 475 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 393 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 10 replies · 47 views
Recent Topics