I get to start pureed tomorrow!

Jenners
on 7/19/11 7:39 am - Indianapolis, IN
Whats everyone's best suggestions for pureed?  I know I'm already gonna ge things like tuna, refried bean, eggs, etc.  But what was your favorite thing to eat at this stage?
~*~JEN~*~     

HW: 406   SW: 358   CW: 231      
poet_kelly
on 7/19/11 7:43 am - OH
I didn't actually puree anything, I just ate things that are naturally that texture.  Like refried beans, mashed potatoes, ricotta cheese with a little marinara sauce nuked in the microwave... um, I'm trying to remember what else.  All the full liquid stuff too, yogurt and cream soups.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Mandee
on 7/19/11 10:45 am - NY
I am still on purees.  I do the ricotta cheese, pureed chicken, pureed turkey, fish mashed with a fork, mashed potatoes, soup, and lots of sugar free popsicles. The other day I had some yummy salmon, which was nice. I also do two protein shakes a day.

pregnancy calendar

laurynbro
on 7/19/11 11:46 am - GA
All the above suggestions and found Hormel has ready to nuke creamed potatoes & chicken that is very soft and easy to chew to mush...found @ Walmart close to canned ravioli...this is great to take to work!

welchkin67
on 7/23/11 1:07 am - Brownwood, TX
Thanks for the suggetion.  Sounds good!!!
Sonia Welch    
welchkin67
on 7/23/11 1:09 am - Brownwood, TX
I myself like the cream of chiken and cream of mushroom soups.
Sonia Welch    
welchkin67
on 7/23/11 1:12 am - Brownwood, TX
I myself am on my 2 wk post op and doing really well. So maybe we can keep in touch and help each other out.  My surgery was July 15th when was yours. 
Sonia Welch    
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 135 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views