First Post - One week out

ydoodlebugsr
on 7/20/11 9:28 am - SC
1 week out! I woke up feeling 100% better than yesterday. Today's the first day I really felt good when I got up. So far no problems with any foods (yea) but I'm honestly not taking my vitamins enough. I just can't seem to get them both in, and I hate the B-12 stuff. Suggestions?
Price S.
on 7/20/11 9:32 am - Mills River, NC
Sounds like you are doing great.  Are you using B12 sublingual?  there are different brands.  Mine is Spring Valley and it dissolves quickly and taste fine.  You taste will change so don't throw them out.  They may taste better later.
Rest, walk, sip, repeat.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

ydoodlebugsr
on 7/20/11 9:53 am - SC
Thanks for the info!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wB819Rq/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wB819Rq/weight.png">>

poet_kelly
on 7/20/11 11:13 am - OH
For the vitamins, try to focus on the multi and iron right now.  The ASMBS says you can wait until you're 30 days out to start calcium if you want.  And they actually say you can wait as long as three months to start B12.

If you don't like the sublingual B12, try a different brand because they don't all taste the same.  Or ask your doc for a prescription for the nasal spray or injections.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

doodlebugjr
on 7/24/11 1:24 am
I am so proud of you!  Mom you are such an inspiration!  I love you so much!!  I cant wait for my new life to begin in August! 

Love you Mommy!!!!!
ktharp89
on 7/24/11 1:27 am - Gaithersburg, MD
 You can work up to all your vitamins within the first month.

For b12 I take trader joes. It doesn't taste like anything and it dissolves super quick. Some of them just don't dissolve quick at all so you can taste the a lot.
Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Recent Topics
He's a loser
Siacor102 · 1 replies · 33 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
JuniperBerry · 84 replies · 698 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 140 views
What?s on your menu for Saturday?
Melody P. · 13 replies · 213 views