Opinions on Guacamole??

GA_Peach
on 7/20/11 9:07 am - Dallas, GA
Ok, i am trying to think of new things to do for meals and im enjoying guacamole lately.  I have heard its a better fat than say mayo, but i dont know how much would be "too much".  I found to-go packets that are 100 calories but 10g of fat.  I recently used it in place of mayo or mustard on my low carb carb wrap with turkey, cheese and lettuce and it was good!

Does anyone else enjoy it?   
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/11 10:33 am - Santa Cruz, CA
It's great!  Not only tastes wonderful, but helps to keep your intestines lubed to make everything "go" easier.

TMI. I know!

Enjoy!
unewillow
on 7/20/11 11:16 am - CT
Avocados are high in fat but they are a "good" fat. It's a better alternative for moisture than mayo, yes. Like with everything, moderation is key.

newtintn
on 7/20/11 1:23 pm - TN
 I made some last night...i LOVE my guacamole...everyone elses pales in comparison to mine lol. If i knew where to start Id try to sell it. I also like to make a big batch of chicken fajitas, divide into sandwhich bags and toss in the freezer in 4 oz portions...tkae them out pop in the microwave and eat for lunch or dinner with some of my guacamole...OM NOM NOM!

bittybabynurse
on 7/20/11 1:35 pm - MN
I
Highest  272 Consult 265 Goal 165 Current 158    

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker]
SLIMPRGIRL
on 7/20/11 11:08 pm
Hello   I also LOVE IT!  I by the to go packs too,  they are delicious!!  you can put
guacamole on just about everything...   I think the 100 cal. packets won't hurt...
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 426 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 258 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics