Target wii game sale

shesha81
on 7/20/11 11:27 pm - Gardner, MA
So the other day someone posted about how target had wii games on sale for $27...... Well I just wanted to say thank you to whoever that was I got the Zumba which is exactly like the class I was taking at local gym very surprised to put it on and know the steps!!! Love it and got Micheal Jackson the experiece regularly $50 great deal and really fun too!!!! Just an fyi the Just Dance games were also $27 for those that dont already have them also a really great price, I love them, but thats just my opinion and added benefit these games keep my kids moving too which you just gotta love, dance party in the living room!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/11 11:50 pm - North Brookfield, MA
Hi, I just got the wii fit as a gift.  I have to set it up tonight, so excited! I have always wanted to take a zumba class but not ready to shake it in public yet...lol.   I am just getting into the exercise piece of this now, finally... is that zumba for the wii something more intermediate or beginner could use it too?
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 12:08 am - TX
I bought Just Dance 2 at Target for $27 this weekend! My kids love it!
fickleme
on 7/21/11 12:10 am - Bessemer City, NC
I love the Zumba one too... it's awesome... kicks my butt still but at least it's fun... and it has beginners classes too... I also have the wii fit plus, just dance 1 & 2, and even the biggest loser for the Wii... now all I need is the energy and I would drop the weight quicker... lol... anywho the Wii is awesome... have fun :)
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 1:15 am - North Brookfield, MA
Thanks I am super excited to get zumba now too!
shesha81
on 7/21/11 12:34 am - Gardner, MA
@ lisa_love....the zumba game does have different levels so that beginners to advanced can do it, and also it has different selections you can pick single routines, or beginner, intermediate or expert level for 20 or 45 minute workouts, it is really good and like I said already I was really surprised to find that being a video game it was the same as the actual Zumba class at the gym and for $27 its a much better price than the $45 a month I was paying for the membership for the class! I think that you will love the wii fit have fun there are a lot of fitness type games out there for the wii and the wii fit, have fun with it!! definitely more entertaining than the tredmill, I do have one of those too, but the games I have personal for the wii are the wii fit plus, wii fit sports, biggest loser, just dance 2, just dance summer party, and now zumba and micheal jackson they are all lots of fun.
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 1:16 am - North Brookfield, MA
Sounds like just the ticket for me to get started on something fun, that won't be too difficult to do.
Thanks for the info... off to Target tomorrow!
Rejoyce
on 7/21/11 12:43 am - Dayton, OH
I'm so glad you posted this.  I missed the original posting.  I've been wanting to try Zumba and this is just the sale that prompted me to make the purchase.  Thanks.  I'm looking forward to trying it.

Joyce
Life is just a stage I'm going through...
HW:253  SW: 230  CW: 170  GW: 140

Sue L.
on 7/21/11 10:12 am - Racine, WI
Thank you for the reminder...I am a non-traditionalist when it comes to exercise and  have been wanting Zumba.  I bought it this evening.  I already have the Just Dance 1, 2...and  Just Dance Kids (my son loves it)   we do them all together, and have a blast!

*~Sue~*
4'11.5"- HW 239/SW 203.3/CW 115.7 /GW 110

~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)~

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 416 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404