Onederland!!!!!

Pattycarr1962
on 7/21/11 12:39 pm - OR
I have finally made it to onederland and I have lost 100lbs. I feel so much better now that I have some of this weight off. I am at 191 and want to get to about 150 or 140. I can't believe how much more I can do. Over the weekend I did dome spring cleaning and went up and down the stairs I don't know how many times but I was able to do this with very little effort. Before the surgery I would avoid the stairs at all cost. It feels so good to feel healthy again. I just wish I would have done this sooner.

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 12:49 pm - Boston, MA
whoo hooo that is so exciting.. so happy for you!!!!! can't wait to join you in a few months! cograts
Rebecca H.
on 7/21/11 1:07 pm
That is great. I love reading these success stories. You are an inspiration keep up the good work and I hope to follow in your foot steps in just a couple of months (the sooner the better!!)

bittybabynurse
on 7/21/11 1:11 pm - MN
Yay!!! Congratulations on hitting ONEderland! Double yay for more energy and endurance!
Highest  272 Consult 265 Goal 165 Current 158    

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker]
jspencer1014
on 7/21/11 5:57 pm - Riverdale, GA
Wow! Congratulations!! That is so awesome!! You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your success with us!
"It's not what is taken from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left."-Hubert Humphrey

hisxmorticia
on 7/21/11 9:36 pm - FL
congratulations!! i just entered the 2s this morning (298) & im stoked! lol. hopefully ill be in the 1s someday!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 522 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 262 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views