Day 4

Amanda H.
on 7/28/11 1:17 am - Indianapolis, IN
I'm kinda proud of myself for getting back on track but at the same time I know I have to continue to be accountable to someone besides myself.  Thats why I keep posting here everyday.  I'm not trying to brag or get a pat on the back from anyone, just trying to make myself stick with this.  I am on day 4 of my back on track and I have lost 7.2 pounds.  I have been doing exactly what I am supposed to... which is a huge accomplishment for me cause I haven't even cheated once!!!  That NEVER happens!!!!  I'm feeling great and looking forward to looking great as well!!!!  Thanks for allowing me to brag on myself for a second!!! 

poet_kelly
on 7/28/11 1:36 am - OH
Wow, that's fantastic!  7 pounds in four days!  Good job.

I think knowing you're accountable to someone else helps immensely.  At least it helps me.  If I know someone else is gonna see everything I ate for a day and I wanna eat some chips, at lot of times I'll pass up the chips because I don't want to have to tell anyone I was eating that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Stephanie M.
on 7/28/11 3:15 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Amanda,
Great job on getting back on track! It's tough to get back on track, but just keep doing what you're doing. Take it day by day. 7.2 pounds, WOW! That's great! You'll be to your goal in no time!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views