Revision Question

Teresa B.
on 8/5/11 3:38 am - Marion, IL
I had Gastric Bypass in Aug, 2009.  What are the reasons people have revisions and would it be possible form me to have one a well.  I have a 4oz pouch and was suppose to be 2oz, I'm having alot of acid reflex ( haven't had any caffine since June of 2009 or spicy foods which I never liked anyway.  I only drink water, crystal light, milk and protein shakes.  

Any suggestions,
Thanks,

Teresa  I now have a new & healthy life!

HW 245/ PO 242.8 /SW 234.1/ GW 145 CW 132 (Total Loss -110.8 lbs)

poet_kelly
on 8/5/11 4:00 am - OH
People have revisions if RNY isn't working for them for some reason or if they are having complications that can only be resolved by a revision or reversal of their RNY.

I don't know if it would be possible for you to have one.  Do you have a medical reason for needing one?

How do you know the size of your pouch?  Do you realize it's supposed to stretch some over time?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views